Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bundle Monster Stamping Nail Art Tutorial – Red With Leopard Print Inspired By Pretty Little Liars - Hanna

Hi Everyone!

OMG, I loved Hanna’s nails on Pretty Little Liars this week! I saw it and was like OMG, I have to make a tutorial on that! It is really easy to do. The colours are very eye catching. Remember you can always change the red to any colour of your choice.

What I used to create this look is:
Orly Red Haute
China Glaze Platinum Silver
China Glaze Unplugged
Konad Special Polish in Black
Plate Used: BM-221
Stamper
Scraper
Dotting Tool

Here are some pictures from Pretty Little Liars that inspired this look!




Here are some pictures of my recreation of the look =)






And lastly, here is the video for this look!



Enjoy!
xoxox
Deepy

No comments:

Post a Comment